Barbecuing truly can’t get a lot more straightforward than this. Subsequent to collecting the barbecue (which requires a couple of moments), essentially plug it in and permit around 10 minutes to completely preheat the surface while you accumulate your steaks, kebabs, or anything that’s to be barbecued.
The electric intensity has a customizable reach from low (for keeping food warm) to high (for singing steaks). The nonstick barbecue surface not just means you can utilize at least added fat, however it likewise makes cleanup a snap.
The surface has an unpretentious slant, with channels that bring gathered fat or different fluids into a plate just underneath the surface. The high domed and vented cover makes a roundabout progression of hot air to guarantee in any event, cooking- – especially significant for an enormous meal or entire chicken.
This across the board item has all that you can request in a barbecue set. Either for you or your friends and family as a gift, this barbecue set holds an incredibly sensible virtual world experience.
George Foreman Electric Grill, GGR50B
See Customer Owner Feedback >>
- Product Dimensions: 22.2 x 17.9 x 13 inches
- Item Weight: 7 pounds
- Manufacturer: George Foreman
- ASIN: B00004W499
- Country of Origin: China
- Item model number: GGR50B
- Brand: George Foreman
- Material: Metal
- Color: Silver
Let’s get into the detailed description of this grill set.
George Tough Nonstick Coating
There’s a ton to cherish about this nonstick covering; it’s sturdy, simple to clean, and eliminates the requirement for margarine and oil.
Indoor or Outdoor Removable Stand
Try not to let the weather conditions keep you from the greatness of barbecuing; the simple to-eliminate stand takes you from porch to ledge in the blink of an eye.
Adjustable Temperature Control
Wonderful intensity is the mysterious fixing. The temperature test allows you to look over five intensity settings to obtain the best outcomes on any sort of food.
Your property manager will adore this barbecue similarly as in light of the fact that the completely electric framework gives you excellent barbecuing with no charcoal, no propane, and no eruptions.
It’s rear end time! The 240 square creeps of round barbecuing surface allows you to make north of 15 servings for enormous gatherings.
As a security highlight, this item is outfitted with a grounded plug, which will just squeeze into a three-prong power source. Try not to endeavor to overcome this well-being highlight.
Ill-advised association of the establishing conveyor might bring about the gamble of electric shock. Counsel a certified electrical expert in the event that you are in uncertain with respect to whether the power source is appropriately grounded.
This machine is outfitted with an alter safe screw to forestall expulsion of the external cover. To lessen the gamble of fire or electric shock, don’t endeavor to eliminate the external cover. There are no client workable parts inside. Fix ought to be done simply by an approved assistance workforce.
- Assemble pedestal tube by connecting two halves of tube. Insert the tapered end of the Upper Pedestal Tube into the top of the Lower Pedestal Tube and screw the Tubes together.
- Insert pedestal feet into pedestal base until they click into place. Place pedestal base on a flat, level surface.
- Insert slotted end of assembled pedestal tube into center hole of pedestal base and push down firmly.
- Place grill base on top of pedestal tube assembly, ensuring hole in center of grill base engages with tube.
- Place drip tray securely into position inside grill base.
- Rotate grill base until the notch on the bottom of the grill plate is aligned with the slot in the upper pedestal tube. Position grill securely on grill base. Attach clip from upper pedestal tube to grill base.
- Attach lid handle to lid from the inside using a screwdriver and included screws.
- Place lid over grill. Your grill is now ready to use!
Turn temperature control probe to OFF position and attach securely into probe receptacle. Plug into standard electrical outlet. Align desired temperature setting with indicator light.
Place lid securely on grill. Allow grill to preheat to desired temperature – for approximately 10 minutes.
Carefully remove lid and place food onto grill; cover for most foods. Cook until done, turning at least once halfway through cooking time for most food. Adjust temperature as needed.
Tip: Light on temperature control probe will cycle on and off as grill thermostat maintains proper temperature. This is normal operation.
Note: Condensation may collect on inside of lid when cooking.
Important: Use caution when removing lid.
When finished cooking, turn temperature control probe to OFF position. Temperature probe indicator light will go out. Unplug and allow grill to cool before disassembling and cleaning.
Note: Temperature control probe may be turned to setting 1 (200°F) to keep foods warm for short periods of time.
Note: Use only plastic or wooden utensils on grill surface.
Caution: Grill surfaces are hot during use. Allow grill, drip tray, lid, and grill base to cool completely before handling and cleaning.
To use your grill indoors, simply unclip grill base from upper pedestal tube, then lift grill base off pedestal tube and place on a heat-resistant surface.
Important: Never use grill without the grill base securely in place.
Caution: Some countertop finishes are more affected by heat than others; make sure the countertop surface can withstand temperatures of 150°F to prevent discoloration or other damage to countertop surface.
Care and cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service personnel.
- Unplug and allow grill to cool before disassembling and cleaning. Thoroughly clean all parts after each use.
- Remove temperature control probe (DO NOT IMMERSE). Wipe with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- Remove grill base and empty drip tray.
- Wash grill plate, drip tray and lid with warm, soapy water. Wipe dry.
- Important: Do not use metallic scrubbing pads, steel wool or any abrasive cleaners to clean any part of your grill; use only nylon or nonmetallic scrubbing pads.
- Caution: Temperature control probe receptacle must always be completely dry before use. Make sure receptacle is dry before inserting control probe.
- Note: This product is not intended for outdoor storage.
This is the means by which genuine inexpensive food is made. The George Foreman 4-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini warms up 35% faster* to convey hot, scrumptious food that is advanced.
Cleanup is similarly as quick because of the dishwasher-safe removable plates. They accompany the George Tough nonstick covering that holds up through cooking and cleaning, the same. This is the high priority barbecue for couples or little families who need simple, delectable dinners.
Can I use an extension cord with the GGR50 grill?
You really want to actually look at the wattage necessity and get the appropriately AWG measured wire as per the length of the line. Most electrical lines will have a wattage rating in enormous composition.
How often does the grease pan need to be emptied while cooking? Is that easy to do with griddle still being hot?
At the point when you get done with cooking, wet a paper towel, put it on barbecue while hot, set top back on, allowing it to cool. At the point when cool, exceptionally simple to clean, I clean barbecue and dribble skillet after each utilization. Deal with it, it will keep going quite a while.
What is the warranty of the product?
The warranty of the product is 1 year but for further details kindly read the warranty manual.