The George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Electric Grill is ideal for engaging. Utilize the nonstick cooking surface to make a scrumptious family supper or move it outside for an exemplary patio grill.
The inclined barbecuing surface, variable temperature controls, and simple cleanup make it that a lot less difficult to make burgers, chicken, hors d’oeuvres, sweets, thus substantially more! Furthermore, it’s completely electric, so you’ll get great barbecuing with no charcoal, no propane, and no eruptions.
Grilling is a kind of cooking that incorporates dry power applied to the external layer of food, for the most part from a higher spot, under or from the side. Grilling regularly incorporates a ton of prompt, splendid power, and will overall be used for cooking meat and vegetables quickly.
Food to be grilled is cooked on a grill (an open wire structure, for instance, a field with a power source above or under), using a cast iron/skillet, or a grill holder (like a frying pan, yet with raised edges to imitate the wires of an open grill).
George Foreman Electric Grill, GFO201R
See Customer Owner Feedback >>
- Color: Red
- Domed Lid: Yes
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Indoor-Outdoor: Yes
- Non-Stick Surface: Yes
- Patented Slope Design: Yes
- Plates Included: One
- Temperature Indicator Light: Yes
- Variable Temperature Control: Yes
- Volts: 120
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited
- Wattage: 1440
- Product Dimensions: 10.43 x 22.25 x 12 inches
- Item Weight: 14.08 pounds
- Manufacturer: George Foreman
- ASIN: B00TQIUUWU
Barbecue on the deck or on the kitchen ledge. The barbecue accompanies a removable stand that allows you to obtain similar tasty outcomes inside and outside.
Unique Sloped Surface
Lose the fat! Not the taste. The one of a kind George Foreman slant permits overabundance fat to empty away out of your barbecued top picks — up to 42% of fat from a ¼-pounds of uncooked ground throw.
The 200 square inch barbecue plate holds everything for your family supper or a patio area grill.
The barbecue slides on and off the strong stand to go from deck to ledge without any problem.
George Tough Nonstick Coating
The strong nonstick surface can be cleaned down after use for quick and simple cleanup.
The module temperature control test has a straightforward dial to change the intensity of the barbecue for accuracy cooking with an assortment of food sources.
As a security include, this item is furnished with a grounded plug, which will just squeeze into a three-prong power source. Try not to endeavor to overcome this wellbeing highlight.
Ill-advised association of the establishing conduit might bring about the gamble of electric shock. Counsel a certified electrical technician on the off chance that you are in uncertainty concerning whether the power source is appropriately grounded.
This machine is outfitted with an alter safe screw to forestall the expulsion of the external cover. To lessen the gamble of fire or electric shock, don’t endeavor to eliminate the external cover. There are no client useful parts inside. Fix ought to be done exclusively by approved help staff.
A short power string is given to diminish the gamble coming about because of becoming entrapped in or stumbling over a more drawn out rope.
How to use:
This product is for household use only.
- Remove all packing material, any stickers, and the plastic band around the power plug.
- Remove and save literature.
- Please visit www.prodprotect.com/applica to register your warranty.
- Wash grill plate, drip tray and lid with warm, soapy water. Wipe dry.
- Assemble pedestal tube by connecting two halves of tube. Insert the tapered end of the Upper Pedestal Tube into the top of the Lower Pedestal Tube and screw the Tubes together.
- Insert pedestal feet into pedestal base until they click into place. Place pedestal base on a flat, level surface.
- Insert slotted end of assembled pedestal tube into center hole of pedestal base and push down firmly.
- Place grill base on top of pedestal tube assembly, ensuring hole in center of grill base engages with tube.
- Place drip tray securely into position inside grill base.
- Rotate grill base until the notch on the bottom of the grill plate is aligned with the slot in the upper pedestal tube. Position grill securely on grill base. Attach clip from upper pedestal tube to grill base.
- Position probe receptacle through probe cutout in top side of grill base.
- Attach lid handle to lid from the inside using a screwdriver and included screws.
- Place lid over grill. Your grill is now ready to use!
Turn temperature control probe to OFF position and attach securely into probe receptacle. Plug into standard electrical outlet. Align desired temperature setting with indicator light. Place lid securely on grill. Allow grill to preheat to desired temperature – for approximately 10 minutes.
Carefully remove lid and place food onto grill, cover for most foods. Cook until done, turning at least once halfway through cooking time for most food. Adjust temperature as needed.
- Tip: Light on temperature control probe will cycle on and off as grill thermostat maintains proper temperature. This is normal operation.
- Note: Condensation may collect on inside of lid when cooking.
- Important: Use caution when removing lid.
When finished cooking, turn temperature control probe to OFF position. Temperature probe indicator light will go out. Unplug and allow grill to cool before disassembling and cleaning.
To use your grill indoors, simply unclip grill base from upper pedestal tube, then lift grill base off pedestal tube and place on a heat-resistant surface.
Important: Never use grill without the grill base securely in place.
Caution: Some countertop finishes are more affected by heat than others; make sure the countertop surface can withstand temperatures of 150°F to prevent discoloration or other damage to countertop surface.
Does it have a smooth side; can you also cool pancakes?
It has a grill, period, just as advertised in the product description.
Need replacement heat control. Where can I buy it?
Is this for the grill?? U will have to call/write to the company that’s on the manual/instructions that comes with it.
How do you clean the grill top?
Clean up is easy. You can wipe it off. If food sticks a bit, while the grill is still hot, place three or four layers of damp paper towels on the grill and close the lid. Anything stuck should then just wipe right off.
Could i just buy a stand for my indoor George foreman?
You can set it on top of table or counter . You don’t have to buy a stand.